This page is being redirected.
Native American-inspired wedding rings
- 2016.03.20 Written by James Lussier
- This is right up my alley, I will promote This to the fullest ...I dream of this as a life walk.. I make bead works, also tinker in clothes.. Powwow crafts Stand was accomplishment of mine&wish to do fulltime..uzotaai
- 2015.01.10 Written by Gloria Bateman
- Your wedding rings are not only beautifully crafted but share valuable teaching stories as well. Hay-hay!
- 2014.12.22 Written by Gene Bundy
- Stunning wedding ring collection, great stories. Meegwetch!
Ring sizing information
When ordering, make sure to mention the exact sizes of the wedding bands of your choice. Please note that professional sizing methods are more reliable and accurate than online or at-home methods. Professional sizing can be done at a local reputable jeweler.
It is important to take into account the width of your band as wider bands typically require a larger size to fit comfortably. It is therefore always best to be sized with a ring sizer of the same width as that of of the ring you intend to purchase.