Native American-inspired eagle feather pendants
Migizi Miigwan: Feather of the White-headed Eagle
Type: Native American-style set of stylized, handcrafted eagle feather pendants
Materials: 14K yellow gold or 14K white gold or sterling silver
Sizes: approx. 1.299 in long x 0.236 in wide (33 mm long x 6 mm wide), pendant connector not included
- JEWELRY-1-17-YGP: 913.00 CAD* / 730.00 USD*/ 680,00 EUR ** (14K gold yellow gold pendant connector included, rubber cord excluded)
- JEWELRY-1-17-YGS: 510.00 CAD* / 390.00 USD*/ 350,00 EUR ** (14K gold yellow gold pendant connector included, rubber cord excluded)
- JEWELRY-1-17-WGP: 913.00 CAD* / 730.00 USD*/ 680,00 EUR ** (14K gold yellow gold pendant connector included, rubber cord excluded)
- JEWELRY-1-17-WGS: 510.00 CAD* / 390.00 USD*/ 350,00 EUR ** (14K gold yellow gold pendant connector included, rubber cord excluded)
- JEWELRY-1-17-SSP: 256.00 CAD* / 190.00 USD*/ 120,00 EUR ** (sterling silver pendant connector included, rubber cord excluded)
Item number: JEWELRY-1-17-YGP (a set of 14K yellow gold)
JEWELRY-1-17-YGS (a single 14K yellow gold pendant)
JEWELRY-1-17-WGP (a set of 14K white gold)
JEWELRY-1-17-WGS (a single 14K white gold pendant)
JEWELRY-1-17-SSP (a set of sterling silver)
*Shipping costs included, US and Canadian tax rates excluded. The actual prices depend on the current gold price and excange rates.
**Shipping costs excluded, Dutch BTW included. The actual prices depends on the current gold price.
*Please mention the item # of the desired piece or set
A carrier of prayer and giving thanks
Migiziwag, the American Bald Eagles with their white heads and characterisic yellow beaks, have always been considered sacred beings by the Anishinaabe Peoples. Migizi miigwanag, the feathers of the Bald Eagle, are viewed sacred in themselves, and therefore honored with great care and shown the deepest respect.
These gold feather wedding pendants are symbolic of ojichaag bimisewin or ‘Spirit Flight’: the spiritual journeys the human mind is capable of - a special and often elusive dimension in our existence.
The elegant shape of the gold feathers suggests "movement" or "flight."
"Spirit Flight" allows a person, or a couple, to see from high above the sacred path they walk on earth.
Traditionally, our People used eagle feathers as carriers of good thoughts and giving thanks, and for carrying prayers to the skies. During a waaseyaabindamowin (life-guiding vision quest) a feather would sometimes carry the ojichaag (spirit) of a vision seeker beyond moon and sun and even beyond the stars, into the realm of the spirits and the ancestors...